Changes In Store At East Towne Mall | Business
East Towne Mall is no stranger to new retailers, but the success of the mall is bringing new names and store remodels to the center, officials said.
"2012 is a year of significant changes for East Towne Mall," said East Towne Mall General Manager Tammy Rozek. "These new stores are a great addition to Madison's east side."
The remerchandising efforts will encompass almost 13,000 square feet on the main mall and in Center Court.
Express is currently under construction in Center Court and scheduled to open in May. Express clothing targets young fashion-forward women and men.
Justice is also a new addition to Madison’s east side. Construction will start soon on the new store, located on the main mall near the play area. Justice features the very latest in girls clothing and preteen fashion accessories. The store is scheduled to open Summer of 2012.
A newly remodeled and relocated MasterCuts will also open near the play area this summer.
Dakota Watch Company is scheduled to move from its current location on the main mall near Victoria’s Secret to the main mall near Aéropostale. The store has been dedicated to producing high-quality timepieces since 1945.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits