Madison police chief, district officials to host community forums | Community Spirit
The Madison Police Department has scheduled community forums to stay engaged with questions and concerns of residents, according to a release.
The sessions will be an opportunity to provide police officials and MPD Police Chief Mike Koval with direct feedback, officials said. There will also be a representative from the district to talk about specific neighborhood issues.
- Central District: Thur. Sept. 4, 6-8 p.m. at Lapham Elementary School, 1045 E. Dayton Street
- West District: Thur. Sept. 18, 6-7 p.m. at Our Redeemer Church, 1701 McKenne Bldv.
- South District: Mon. Sept. 22, 6-7 p.m. at Villager mall, 2234 S. Park St. in the large community room
- South District: Tue. Sept. 23, 7-8:30 p.m. at Predolin Hall at Edgewood College (Anderson Auditorium)
- East District: Wed. Sept. 24, 6-7 p.m. at the East District Police Station, 809 S. Thompson Drive
- North District: Thur. Sept. 25, 6-7 p.m. at the North District Police Station, 2033 Londonderry Drive