Madison Police Notifies Public About Release Of Sex Offender | Crime
The Madison Police Department is informing the public of a sex offender's release on Madison's northeast side.
The sex offender, Jermaine T. Davis, will be living at 2222 Independence Lane No. 4.
In 1999, Davis was adjudicated for first-degree sexual assault and second-degree sexual assault of a child.
In 2000, he was convicted of second-degree sexual assault. Davis’ victims have been adult and juvenile females both known and unknown to him, police said. Davis’ has also used force and the threat of force during the commission of his crimes, police said.
The notification meeting will be held on Thursday March 8 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Community Room at Fire Station No. 11 located at 4011 Morgan Way.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits