Dean Clinic To Offer Free Balance Assessments during National Physical Therapy Month | Health
Each year, one in three adults over the age of 65 reports falling. Falls can cause moderate to severe injuries and in some cases, death.
The good news is that many falls are preventable, which is why Dean Clinic Therapy Services is offering free balance assessments on Thursday, Oct. 20 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The free assessments will be held at Dean Clinic - East at 1821 S. Stoughton Rd. and Dean Clinic - West at 752 N. High Point Rd.
No appointment is needed. For more information call 608-824-4529.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits