Madison, Dane County Public Health Department Seeks Biting Dog | Health
Officials with Public Health -- Madison & Dane County said on Monday that they're looking for a dog who bit a woman on Paso Roble Lane on Sunday afternoon.
The dog is described as a German Shepherd-type dog, black with grey in color and medium sized. He bit the woman while she was walking on the sidewalk.
The dog was being walked on a leash by a man of medium height and build, possibly in his late 40s or early 50s, wearing a baseball hat and jacket.
If the animal is not found, the victim may be required to complete a series of painful and costly injections to prevent rabies.
Officials said that anyone with information about this incident is asked to call the police and fire dispatcher at 608-255-2345 and ask for the animal services officer.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits