Man arrested after girl said she was touched | News
Madison police said they?ve arrested a man who they believe was responsible for an incident where a 10-year-old Pardeeville girl said she was touched by a stranger while she and her mother were shopping at an east-side grocery store.
The girl was trailing a short distance behind her mother as they shopped at Hy-Vee, 3801 E. Washington Ave on May 3. She said she felt both of the man's fingers on her clothing, and then a tug. She yelled out for her mom. The Pardeeville parent confronted the man and he quickly fled the store, police said.
Reginald B. Kellum, 46, of Madison was arrested on suspicion of two count of disorderly conduct by an officer who spotted him walking near Mendota Street and Juniper Avenue on Friday.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits