Man exposes himself to woman at wedding site, police say | News
A man exposed himself to a bride-to-be while she was checking out a park where she would be getting married, according to Madison police.
A 27-year-old Madison woman said she was at Lake Farm Park on Libby Road Monday afternoon taking photographs of the park.
She told police she saw the man with his shorts down looking at her from about 50 yards away.
The woman said she yelled, "You got to be kidding me," before the man fled.
The man is described as white, in his mid-40s, with a "beer gut," and wearing a green or gray T-shirt, sunglasses, a black baseball cap and shorts.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits