Drilling nearly complete on new Madison well | News
Drilling for Madison?s first new well in 10 years is expected to be complete this week, according to the Madison Water Utility.
Work on the 915-foot hole at 4901 Tradewinds Parkway started two months ago and runs to an aquifer below the city. Madison Water Utility must still install a water pump, determine capacity, collect water quality samples, and build a pump station and reservoir.
The well will be put into service in 2016 and serve the city?s southeast side.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits