Clerk pulls gun on robber, police say | News
Police said a store worker pulled a gun on a robber Friday.
The Madison Police Department said a man entered Megan?s Custom Framing on East Washington Avenue at 5:32 p.m. and demanded cash.
The clerk gave the robber some money, but the robber demanded more bills. The clerk then pulled a handgun out, pointed it at the robber and told him to get out.
Police said the man fled.
The robber was described as black, about 25 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighed between 150 to 170, according to the report. He had short hair and wore a zip-up dark navy coat, blue and white checkered boxer shorts under low-riding pants.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits