Police search for suspect in child sexual assault | News
The Madison Police Department and Crime Stoppers are asking for the public's help in locating a suspect in a child sexual assault.
Jeramie D. McClain, 23, of Madison, is wanted on two counts of first-degree sexual assault of a child under age 13.
A criminal complaint with a warrant was filed against McClain on Nov. 5.
The complaint said the assaults happened on Oct. 14.
Police said McClain is described as a black man standing 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing about 130 pounds.
He may be in the area of Kennedy Heights or Wright Street, police said.
Anyone with information about McClain's whereabouts is urged to contact Madison Area Crime Stoppers on the Web at TipSubmit.com or call 608-266-6014 or text "Dane" and your message to CRIMES (274637). Individuals contacting Crime Stoppers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits