Deputies make holiday weekend OWI arrests | News
The Dane County Sheriff?s Office said five operating while intoxicated arrests were made through the four-day Thanksgiving holiday weekend, including one felony OWI arrest.
A caller reported a vehicle going 5 mph and ?all over the road? on Aberg Road in Madison at 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Deputies said the vehicle was located and stopped at the intersection of East Washington Avenue and Stoughton Road.
The driver, Gregorio Tomas-Fabian, 51, of Madison, was given field sobriety tests and arrested on suspicion of fourth offense OWI, operating after revocation and not having insurance.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits