Woman suspected of 5th DUI arrested on Cottage Grove Road | News
A Madison woman was arrested Tuesday afternoon after the Madison Police Department responded to a report of a car driving slowly and weaving in traffic.
Tamara Brunner, 47, was arrested on suspicion of operating while under the influence. Police said the citation is her fifth for OWI.
Brunner had been driving near the 4600 block on Cottage Grove Road at about 3:15 p.m. when she was stopped, police said. A portable breath test measured Brunner?s blood alcohol content at .367, according to police, which is more than four times the limit allowed for driving in the state.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits