Van struck by bullet at auto dealership | News
As Madison and Dane County law enforcement investigate a series of random shootings, an auto dealership on Madison?s east side says a van in its parking lot was struck by a bullet.
Madison police said officers were dispatched to Wilde East Towne Honda at 5555 High Crossing Blvd. on Thursday morning after a bullet hole was discovered in a Honda Odyssey.
Officers said they recovered evidence.
The damage to the van?s tailgate caused about $3,000 in damage, according to police.
Other shootings involving vehicles and building on Madison?s east side and just east of the city are also being investigated.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits