Head-on crash sends one to the hospital | News
A woman was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after another motorist lost control of his car, crossed the median and struck the woman?s Jeep, according to Madison police.
The crash occurred Tuesday at 5:25 p.m. in the 1000 block of South Stoughton Road, and it shut down two lanes of southbound traffic for more than 1 � hours.
Investigators said a 25-year-old man was driving the car that struck the Jeep and the driver of the Jeep is a 55-year-old Belleville woman.
Police said the man will likely be cited on suspicion of driving too fast for conditions.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits