Robber leaves sandwich shop with cash register | News
Madison police said a robber made off with a cash register from a Subway restaurant after walking into the store in a ski mask Saturday night.
A 26-year-old woman working behind the counter told police she locked herself in a bathroom with a co-worker when the man entered the store at 4692 Cottage Grove Rd. and walked behind the counter.
The two employees said they stayed in the bathroom during the robbery and found the cash register missing when they emerged.
The robber is described as black, 6 feet tall and wearing all black clothing.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits