Two arrested after parking lot mugging | News
Two men were arrested after a man told police he was mugged in a restaurant parking lot Friday night.
Madison police said they were called to Hooters, at 2639 East Springs Drive, at 9:20 p.m. when a 52-year-old Chicago man reported bring jumped by two men he had earlier met inside the restaurant.
The victim told police he was punched several times and knocked to the pavement. He said his wallet and money were gone after a man ran through his pockets.
Police said the victim?s statements led them to arrest Naaman D. Dorenzo, 27, of Madison and Randy T. Norfleet, 26, of Sun Prairie. Both were arrested on suspicion of robbery and battery.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits