Madison police plan special speed enforcement | News
Madison police will be paying special attention to traffic enforcement in specific areas of the city this week.
Special patrols will be placed in the following areas:
- Tuesday at 1700 Fish Hatchery Road (Speed enforcement - 30 mph zone)
- Wednesday at 3400 block Highway 30 (Speed enforcement - 45 mph zone)
- Thursday at 4900 Verona Road (Speed enforcement 40 mph zone)
Madison police said they rely on the cooperation of the public to be aware of and to follow all traffic laws, whether as a pedestrian, bicyclist or motorist.
Motorists are reminded to drive safely and to buckle seat belts.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits