East Washington Avenue, Highway 151 Lane Restrictions Announced | Transportation
Lane restrictions will start on East Washington Avenue near Highway 151 on Friday, April 6.
Northbound traffic on East Washington Avenue will be reduced to two lanes, between Thierer Road and East Springs Drive, starting 9 a.m. Friday.
Starting on Monday, southbound traffic on East Washington Avenue, between East Springs Drive and Thierer Road, will be reduced to two lanes.
All four lanes of traffic, two lanes in each direction, will be traveling on the northbound side of East Washington Avenue until late June 2012.
Access to East Towne Mall and other businesses will be maintained.
Motorists are encouraged to budget extra time to reach their destination.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits