Highway 51 ramps to Interstate closed starting Monday | Transportation
Two ramps at the Highway 51 and the Interstate 39/90/94 interchange will be closed for construction beginning Monday, April 16.
The ramps from southbound Highway 51 to the westbound interstate and northbound Highway 51 to the southbound interstate are expected to be closed until November.
A signed detour utilizing Highway 19 will be in place for drivers to access the interstate.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits